Sunday 2 March 2014

Sunday night fun!

Oof, I am TOO SLOW! Really irritating myself now. I love this subject so much and am like a snail stuck in concrete. A snail with no spatial awareness at that. VERY FRUSTRATING!!! Just venting...

Some more procraspiration (I am drawing too!) - think I might need more wetland in my wetland. The sound of the rain pummelling my window yet again might be responsible for this thought however!

Camley Street Natural Park; this is behind Kings Cross and, for once, I've actually visited a few times as I used to work very near by and once spent a day painting the boardwalk. It's surrounded by (former) industrial buildings, offices, railway, massive busy roads etc, and isn't very big, but is a real haven in the city and very geared towards community participation, particularly children.


Tanner Springs Park in Portland. A very different style, but I like how the water is the 'ground' in this part. You can go right up to the water's edge, so it feels very open and welcoming. (Not sure how that works for wildlife.) Interesting fencing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment