Monday 10 March 2014

28 layers later

Insomnia strikes again, so here's some pics I took earlier of my 1:500 masterplan. Here are the layers on layers on layers...

 


And the draft final (pre-annotation):


I'm slightly confused about where I am in the process - the design is frozen now, but presentation is still definitely draft! And it's more important to move onto 1:200 than do final presentation, and I haven't done sections etc yet either. This is what happens when you take the scenic route I suppose. Happy to still be on any kind of route, but a little bit nervous when I start totting up all the bits that still need doing!

Incidentally, I've never used Promarkers directly onto trace before, and I won't be doing it again - what a mess! Sadly, no A1 printer at home though, so needs must...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment