Tuesday 22 April 2014

The five stages of final crit work

Well, I've worked through denial, sadness, zombified fear and throwing money at my problems (hello new A3 printer!), and have finally accepted that I was being unrealistic about how far I could catch up. Putting the plan into AutoCAD nearly killed me, although I've now learned a few new tricks - polar array anyone? Part of the problem was skipping bits of the 1:200 to get this far (which I needed to do) - but it seems you can't draw nice accurate plans when you don't really know what half the wiggly pen lines represent! So, decisions + AutoCAD = slow progress. Very sad I won't have a better display on the day. It's a frustrating situation.

But...some fun now! Time to play with some sponge painting before planting plan madness takes over...



No comments:

Post a Comment